New Spray Starch?

 

Has anyone seen this new spray starch?  I saw it at Scholari’s yesterday.

 

IMG_1192

I was out of Best Press and decided to run down to the grocery store to pick up some aerosol spray starch. 

 

I put it back when I noticed this bottle.  It’s called “Niagara” and is a pump spray which promises not to flake (like Best Press).

 

It was only a couple of dollars…I decided to try it.

 

So far so good, although the smell is pretty strong.  It’s supposed to be “Fresh Linen”.

 

IMG_1194

 

Guess I’ll try it and see how it compares to Best Press!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have Magic Sizing in your area? It's an aerosol non-starch product that *I* think gives Mary Ellen's Best Press a run for the money.

    I made a blog entry about my musings ... if you're interested, you can read about it at http://pirate-sr.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-project-top-finished-plus-musings.html .... it's under the "Musings" section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I will check out your post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...