Going to be Changing Over…

 

Very soon I’m going to be dividing myself (a “mitosis” of sort for you science folks out there!). 


I’ll be shifting all of my denim information over to my NEW blog “Inventive Denim”.  It’s still in the creation process so I’ll let you know as soon as it’s up and running!


This blog will remain for all of my non-denim related quilting stuff!


Speaking of my non-denim “STUFF”…I’ve been very busy posting quilt TOPS to my Etsy shop.  I’m a huge novelty fabric fan so I’ve been busy using up my stash and, okay, maybe also buying some new fabrics, to post to my shop.


Here are some of the tops I have posted.  They’re all super long (around 6 feet).  I really like to make quilts for teens and tweens so the tops are larger.  They’re a unique group and hard to shop for!  It can be difficult to find fabrics for them but they’re out there! 


I especially like the “I Heart Snakes” quilt top!  I’m tempted to keep it for myself since I’m such a huge snake lover!!!  Yes, it’s true!  I love snakes!


Etsy 1


Etsy 3


I am really loving my new Star Wars quilt too! 


Etsy 1
Etsy 3

“Surf like a Girl” is another of my favorites!  Not only is the feature fabric awesome but I LOVE the coordinating batiks!


Etsy 1


Etsy 3

I’m off to work on the next project!  Have a good one!!

Heather  :)

2 comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...