Another Show! And so many changes!

 

September 20-22nd is the Quilt, Craft and Sewing Festival in Pleasanton, CA and I’ll be there!

 2012-pleasanton-postcard-a

I’ve been working nonstop on getting new recycled denim patterns ready as well as kits and samples!  Yikes!  It’s been crazy around here!

 


Also, the banner at my Pleasanton booth will be brand new.  It will say, “Inventive Denim” instead of “A Passionate Quilter”!  And…here’s what my new logo will look like!  I’m SO excited about my new name and look.  What do you think?

Print

 


So, if you happen to be in the area and will be at the show, PLEASE shop by and say “Hi”!  I would love to see you!  If not, my new patterns will be up on the NEW Inventive Denim website very soon!  I’ll let you all know as soon as that happens.

Pictures are also coming of the new patterns, die cuts, booth set up, website, etc!  Oh my gosh!  So much is going on!!!



New Pattern…

Here is a sneak peek at my new chicken pattern.  The wall hanging and table runner have been quilted and bound and the pattern is going to the printer this week. 


Notice all the recycled denim jeans… :)

IMG_5015

IMG_5024

IMG_5023 2


I’m off to proof patterns!  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...