New Denim Pot Holders for the Store!

I’ve been busy making new pot holders for my Etsy site.


Keeping in line with the idea of recycling and making Eco-Friendly products, I decided to incorporate 100% Organic Cotton into the design.



I was excited to find some great fabric.  But before I could get busy making the pot holders, I had to cut out (lots) of heat resistant batting (Insul-Brite).

 

I have a REALLY big roll stored in the garage now.  I finally bought some wholesale after MANY repeated  trips to the fabric store for 4x the price!

 

When you’re cutting in your living room, it’s not always easy to find the space!


IMG_3093 
IMG_3094


IMG_3095


So, more to come regarding the new pot holders!

Heather  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...