Order Potholder Pattern and MORE!

UPDATE: 
Both the Denim Pocket Pot Holder and Denim Circle Rag Quilt Patterns are now for SALE in my Etsy Shop.  Please visit and let me know what you think!! 
THANK YOU

I just finished opening my Etsy shop.  In it, you’ll find the pattern for the Denim Pocket Potholders. 

(The reason I haven’t finished the quilt pattern yet is that I’m waiting for the final feedback from my testers.)

However, in the meantime you can purchase the potholder pattern in my Etsy shop!  I’m offering it two ways:
     1.  Traditional hard copy
     2.  Traditional hard copy along with 1/2 yard of Insul-Brite  
          batting designed for making potholders (for $3.50 more).



At this time, I’m not offering it as a PDF but that is next.  In order to do that, I need a hosted website which blogger is not.


imageimage


imageimage
imageimage
            imageimage
             imageimage
            image

Thank you for stopping by!!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...